Been working on this piece of scenery for a few days now. I was not terribly happy with all the details on it, as it puts it directly into the world of Warhammer. I wanted this piece of scenery to be a little more versatile.
Here is what the original kit looks like.
Here is where I am at right now:
I used Apoxie Sculpt to fill in the areas where I had removed the details with a dremel, files and sanding blocks and sticks.
More to come......
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
This is proving to be more difficult without my old camera. Funny thing is I bought a "better" camera, but it s not doing so well with close ups on miniatures. I will be posting up some test shots of various figures as I try to find the proper settings. I am using a portable photography box to help get a more "natural picture".